Ready to Keep it Real???

Your comments are welcomed... Your questions will be answered!


Just keep it real....

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hello

Ok, let's keep this real...
I am a West Coast born girl trapped in Jersey on the East Coast. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I have opinions...we all do. For my age....32...I have done a lot and yet feel I have so much yet to do. I am married to a great guy...blah blah blah. I have no kids...yet! I have two dogs and then my mom's mutt (in other words 3 dogs). I live in a cute town in Jersey where I help with my husband's business (Masonry Contractor), my mom's business (Legal Process Service), and I have an ebay store "Danny's Crazy Deals". I make crap on Zazzle.com for sale...I enter online contests like there is no tomorrow...I am attempting to write a book...attempting to lose weight...and now I am attempting to write a blog. The truth is..I get bored easily. I am always looking for the next adventure...so here I go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment