Ready to Keep it Real???

Your comments are welcomed... Your questions will be answered!


Just keep it real....

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Checking In

OK...I am about sick of the snow here in Jersey. Right now I actually looking outside and it is really coming down. News says we are getting about a foot of snow. Which means that my husband can't work outside and reminds me why I truly hate winter!

Things been crazy. Business has been a little busy with the process serving since everyone is tight on money and everyone wants to sue for every little thing....but it is good for us.

I started a diet called the "Bead Diet". I went with my friend Donna and let them put little beads behind my ears - supposed to stop the feelings of hunger. Diet sounds a bit nuts...but I'll post more about it later.....right now I want food!

No comments:

Post a Comment