Ready to Keep it Real???

Your comments are welcomed... Your questions will be answered!


Just keep it real....

Monday, February 15, 2010

Does Contentment Equal Happiness?

I recently had someone ask me how to know if one is truly happy or just content and then further asked if contentment is enough or is it just settling for mediocrity.

After really thinking this over and comparing my own life and relationship I have decided that at least for me contentment is enough and I am happy being content. From what I see in the world around me many people are not content in their lives so being content is a huge accomplishment. That does not mean that I do not desire or work towards reaching new goals in life, it just means that on a day to day basis I am content. I am happy with where I am at this point. However, I also believe that each person must answer this question for themselves. But, if the person is asking this type of question I have to wonder why, if they are content, they are asking the question at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment